We're looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to join our Business Operations team and help support our rapidly growing Sales team. This person will work with BusOps leadership to help define strategy and identify areas for company growth. The ideal candidate isn’t afraid of large data sets, can distill insights, make recommendations based on data, and most importantly - drive action from it. Someone with a mindset of driving efficiency, who’s laser-focused on what’s going to drive results.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day. We raised a $21M Series B in late 2020 and are on an exciting trajectory as a company.
What you'll be doing
- Apply your knowledge of prospect sourcing, data enrichment, and customer insight tools to build and maintain the best prospect lists for our sales team
- Coordinate and optimize territory/account mapping for a growing sales team
- Help define and drive our Rules of Engagement strategy to drive accountability and ownership
Strategy & Planning
- Help with capacity planning, forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, and incentive/compensation structures
- Build headcount, productivity and quota models to support our GTM model
- Work hand-in-hand with the Sales/CSM/Marketing leadership to identify areas of growth and optimization
- Establish monthly/quarterly goals and KPIs for the sales team in order to hit our annual plan. Provide visibility into key metrics for the frontline team and senior leadership
- Visualize data to provide meaningful insight from large and complex datasets
- Be the subject matter expert on sales performance and analyzing new hire cohorts
- Surface key insights, provide recommendations on areas for improvement, and identify growth levers in order to help the team scale efficiently
- Ensure processes and systems scale with a rapidly growing sales team
- Help champion new initiatives from frontline feedback to improve performance
- Work with the GTM Systems team to design and implement any necessary infrastructure and automation needed to scale the organization
- Work with Enablement to document processes and highlight areas that need enablement’s attention
This is a position we consider essential to the company’s success. Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this.
What's in it for you
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- You’ll be joining our incredible Business Operations team and have the opportunity to work with great colleagues in Data Analytics & Data Engineering; GTM Systems; and IT Operations as we partner with and enable departments across Fleetio.
- Work remotely (within the United States) or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a strong remote working culture and have done so since the beginning (2012).
- 4+ years of experience in Go-To-Market operations (sales/rev/business ops), analytics, or strategy
- B2B SaaS experience is required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Comfort analyzing and visualizing data in Excel/Google Sheets, Salesforce, and BI tools (Metabase, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Demonstrate an ability to work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to constantly improve. You think in terms of scale and build with automation and repeatable processes
- Proficiency in our tech stack - Salesforce, Snowflake, Gong, Outreach
- Intermediate Salesforce experience required
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO - 4 weeks
- 8 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012