Remote Senior Software Engineer (Rails/React)
Circle (Remote) 🇺🇦
Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place.
We're looking for a full-stack Senior Software Engineer (Rails/React) to work on growth-focused projects such as optimizing flows/conversion analytics, in-product viral loops, referral programs, and A/B experiments inside our core product.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 65 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European timezones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Work on Circle's growth-focused roadmap inside our core product
- Ship often and ship with care
- Improve the quality of our codebase and identify architectural deficiencies in your product area
- Engage in considerate, but robust, PR reviews with Circle's engineers
- Work closely with Circle's co-founders and designers throughout the feature spec + design process
Who we're looking for
- Significant experience working with Ruby on Rails and general familiarity with React
- Experience working with complex user interfaces and API design
- Strong judgement and attention to detail when it comes to architectural, product, design, and process decisions. Your judgement should inspire a high level of trust within the team.
- A desire to work in an environment which values speed of iteration and individual autonomy
- (Ideal) 1-2 years of experience working on growth-focused projects