Remote Senior UI/UX Designer
Bottomless (Remote) 🇺🇦
Posted 11 months ago
Do you know this feeling, when you realize early in the morning that you ran out of coffee? Our customers don’t!
No joke! Bottomless is a usage-based subscription which knows exactly how much coffee you have left, and sends you a new bag at the perfect time.
We are a team of ambitious and passionate people, who strongly believe in what they do, and create a product that we use ourselves.
Currently we are looking for talented professionals with a startup mindset, who love what they do and are excited to join our team and together with us take Bottomless to the next level!
- 4+ years of commercial experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Expert proficiency in using design tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Proven experience with Mobile and Web design
- Proven experience with different design styles
- High sense of aesthetics
- Keeping up with the latest design trends
- Analytical thinking and business values
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
Not required, but a plus
- A/B Testing
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
What you will do
- Define the new, world-class style guide
- Participate a redesign process of the existing application
- Design high-quality user interfaces for our existing web and mobile applications
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and propose UI/UX solutions for the new features
- Build prototypes, get the feedback, and iterate until perfection
- Collaborate with developers and product owner in order to deliver features to customers