Consider a position in cutting-edge healthcare technology and join our team at Structure, a leader in 3D medical sensing technology!
Structure is a leader in computer vision and spatial computing. Our most notable products include our Structure Sensor 3D scanning software platform and our mobile 3D capture applications for iOS. Structure is the worldwide leader in 3D reconstruction for medical applications, measured by the volume of scans per year, and we plan to grow that position by continuing to deliver superior solutions to our customers.
We love it when our products deliver a seamless scanning experience, and so do our customers. We are looking for experienced C++ Software Platform Engineer candidates capable of developing systems optimized for use between Embedded Systems and the SDK.
- Join the development of the industry-leading Structure SDK for object reconstruction
- Develop low-latency solutions to process large volume of data at high speed
- Support cross-platform development
- Create internal development tools
- Profile and optimize the bottlenecks
- Optimize existing code to ensure efficient, low-latency execution
- Develop software for hardware manufacturing
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong experience with C++
- Strong software architecture and design skills, especially in application to C++ code
- Experience developing complex concurrent systems, including the effective use of multi-threading
- Experience with low-level development
- Experience with CI/CD automation
- Experience with Git
Bonus points if you have experience in the following areas:
- Experience with Objective-C
- Experience with development for Apple platforms, especially iOS
- Experience with GPU-based computations: graphics APIs like OpenGL, Metal
- Experience with Single Instruction Multiple Data technologies
- Experience developing hardware drivers in multiple platforms
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, proactive attitude, and a drive for results
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to meeting performance metrics
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative development environment
Location and Working Hours:
Structure’s R&D center is located in Boulder, Colorado, USA.
This is a remote position. Working hours are flexible, but applicants need to be available for a minimum of 3 hours of overlap with Structure’s R&D center per working day (8am to 6pm MT).
Structure is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment to our employees and welcome input from candidates and employees on how we can enhance our inclusiveness.