Remote Solidity developer
Lemon.io (Remote) 🇺🇦
Posted about 1 month ago
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $5k - $10k / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
- Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to look for clients and or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- 1+ year of experience in Solidity smart contracts development: coding, testing, deployment
- Openzeppelin, upgradable smart contracts, common patterns
- Knowledge of most commonly used Ethereum token standards (ERC 20, 777, 721, 864, etc.)
- Strong understanding of DeFi protocols (Uniswap, Balancer, AAVE, Compound, etc.)
- Good understanding of current web3 & blockchain industry trends.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A good understanding of performance and optimization.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and portable code
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly.
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you!
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you to find a topic for small talk, but being just polite is OK.
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!
- First step: VideoAsk (about 10 minutes)
- Second step: 30 minutes Screening call with our Recruiters
- Third step: Technical Interview with our Developers
- Magic Box (we are looking for best project for you)