WalletConnect is the web3 communications protocol. Since our founding in 2018, we have empowered endless connections between wallets and apps, linking the web3 ecosystem together and fueling brand-new user experiences. We began with a single API and are now pushing the boundaries of wallet technology to build up a suite of APIs, all with our signature agnosticism (any wallet, any app, any chain). In March 2022, we raised our $11M Series A from USV, 1kx, Coinbase and other leading investors, and are looking to grow.
To learn more about our plans to create a multi-API messaging network for web3, take a look at our presentation at EthCC.
We’re looking for a Swift/iOS Engineer to join our team to help develop SDK's for mobile app integrations on iOS. Help us build our Sign, Auth, Chat, and Push API's and SDK's. Take a look at our work at Github https://gainful.io/jobs/mQQZdCjGw0/l/2
- Implement and develop an SDK to support WalletConnect protocol on iOS using Swift
- Develop unit and integration tests
- Develop automation scripts in CI infrastructure (currently using Github Actions)
- Develop sample applications for testing and use as reference for integrations
- Writing API documentation and tutorials for SDK integration
- 2+ year of experience in building iOS applications and/or SDKs using Swift
- 3+ years of experience in Software development
- Knowledge about data structures, design patterns, TTD and SOLID
Nice to have:
- Experience creating SDK’s
- Working on Open Source projects
- Interest in cryptography, blockchain or peer to peer protocols
- Experience in XCode tools for profiling leaks, allocation, energy etc.
- Experience with Websockets, CryptoKit, or JSON-RPC protocol
What WalletConnect offers:
- Fully remote position with flexible timezone (CET/EST preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Remote work allowance
- Token offering