The Virtual Assistant must be able to work independently but also cooperate with other departments when needed. He/she must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal in order to effectively interact with clients and colleagues. In addition the Virtual Assistant needs to have good organizational skills in order to manage multiple tasks at any one time.
• Answer phones/respond to emails from clients
• Maintain accurate client records using appropriate software programs such as Microsoft Office
• Manage calendars for various team members including scheduling meetings, conference calls etc..
• Draft correspondence such as memos and letters on behalf of team members or clients
• Research specific topics related to client's industry or services provided by the organization
• Assist with coordination of events; such as webinars or seminars etc...
• Monitor deadlines relevant to certain projects or tasks assigned by supervisors • Conduct research related projects on behalf of supervisor(s) • Provide administrative support when needed