Remote Visual Content Creator
Little Ones (Remote) 🇺🇦
Are you a content creation & social media superstar?
We are looking for a new face to join the Little Ones team in the role of Visual Content Creator.
As our Visual Content Creator, you will be a highly energetic professional who thrives in a creative environment, are skilled in your craft and have an awesome attitude to go with it.
This key role is responsible for researching, planning and creating visual content efficiently and to a high standard. The Visual Content Creator will work with our Marketing Team to produce content that is engaging, compelling, on-trend and on-brand for use across our online platforms which reach over 1 million people each week, in line with our strategy to increase reach, engagement, and ultimately, our customer numbers.
- Designing and composing visual material (both static and video) to connect with and advertise to our audience that is relevant, compelling, engaging and of high quality
- Contributing new ideas and plans for video, graphic design and written content for all social channels in collaboration with our marketing team
- Analyse social data and user engagement and apply insights to new ideas, planning & creative work to increase reach and engagement on social platforms
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate that they have:
- Experience working in social media across multiple platforms
- A positive attitude with the ability to multitask and problem-solve, with good knowledge of creative design work
- A great work ethic
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in graphic and media design and editing
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in English language
This is a full time role; 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday which is remote / work from home. You will need to have good internet access for meetings and communications with the team and supply your own computer and mobile device with specs to be able to handle creative work.
If you are interested in this role and would like to see a position description and get any further information please get in touch via email job-eh2f158F4YY@gainful.io
Send your CV, Cover Letter and Design Portfolio to job-eh2f158F4YY@gainful.io
Please note: Applications without a cover letter or design portfolio will not be considered.