GTM Analyst JD
This Web Analyst position is an entry- to mid-level opportunity building upon your previous experience in business analysis, search marketing, web development, computer sciences, or similar quantitative problem solving vocations.
This role is a perfect fit for someone looking to grow their skills in Tag Management, Search Marketing, and Ecommerce, who loves data and digging into the details of complex problems, and wants to have a highly-valued, visible role in client projects.
The successful candidate will deliver professional implementation of tags, triggers, variables and other components of modern tag management while undertaking proper steps in analysis, testing, and validation to ensure proper function of the tags in an ecommerce environment.
In addition, you will be responsible for generating high-level reporting and identifying actionable insights as a member of client-facing teams, providing opportunity to exercise and grow skills in presentation and communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement Google Tag Manager configurations for client websites, including: auditing, analyzing, creating, migrating and troubleshooting/QAing tags with direction from senior analyst
- Produce “dashboard” -type reporting for clients on a weekly basis using existing templates and tools (primarily Google Sheets and Google Datastudio/Looker) with direction from senior analyst
- Analyze clickstream data from Google Analytics, product sales sources, customer data sources, and other tracking platforms and APIs (such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz/STAT, Google Search Console, Google Pagespeed APIs) for solutions and opportunities in an e-commerce context with direction from senior analyst
- Creation of high-quality data visualizations and reports for ad-hoc analyses
- Google Data Studio dashboard creation and automation for various reporting needs
- Gather clickstream funnel data and QA from GA and additional analytics sources
- Reporting, visualization/storytelling, and deck creation for client-facing presentations and reporting
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in Data Analysis, Digital Marketing or related field
- Associates Degree, Technical Trade education degree, or bachelor’s degree preferred; Marketing, Business, Math/Statistics is preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and/or Google Data Studio (Looker)
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Very strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to produce data with a high-degree of accuracy
- Self-directed and self-starting; Demonstrated comfort with remote work preferred
- The following experience is not required, but will be highly valued in candidates for this position:
- SEO Platforms & Metrics: Accuranker, Moz/STAT, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify, or WooCommerce
- Ecommerce marketing, merchandising or analysis experience
Compensation: Starting at $45,000/year depending on experience.